Growing up, I’ve always loved expressing myself through art, whether it be drawing/painting, dancing, and of course photography! Capturing someone’s story, big or small, is what I look forward to as soon as I pick up my camera. I know it’s cliche to say, but life is short and is moving very fast! If I can help stop time for that brief second and document a special moment that means something to you, I’m here for it! I'd like to describe my style as natural and clean. I love candids! I want you to live in the moment and not worry about who's going to capture it. That's my job! Some more interesting facts:
- I am a wife to a wonderful husband and we have the most adorable little 2 year old boy!
- I am a foodie! Authentic carne asada tacos are at the top of my list. I love trying foods from different cultures!
- I lived in Spain for 2 1/2 months and didn't want to come back.
- I love exclamation points! Don't ask me why, but I think it makes conversation more joyous when I'm texting someone lol.
- I am a professional dancer. Unfortunately, I haven't danced in two years due to giving birth and the pandemic, but I'm reviving that part of me this year!
""Photography is the beauty of life captured."